Available from September 2021
• Specific kit for BMW G8x M3/M4 with manual 6-speed gearbox, standard H-Pattern
- Shifter delivered with shift rod "L", only suitable for "M3/M4 G8x"
• Short and super-precise shifting travel; H-pattern. The clutch system remains original.
• Assembly takes place without drilling in the center tunnel!
• The H pattern is within approx. 75 x 75 mm.
• Integrated central position spring, thus perfect feedback when changing lanes while shifting up and down.
• Right / left stops and reverse gear stop can be set separately.
• Reverse gear release by pulling the cable from the gear lever. Accidentally engaging reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding sleeve on the shift Lever.
• Low weight and high stability: The milled and turned parts are made of 7075 aluminum, the substructures are made of precision-milled, 3 or 6 mm thick aluminum sheet AlMg3.
The parts are TIG welded and brushed bright for an optimal finish.
• Shifter is supplied as a complete kit with CAE shift rod "L" including all small and fastening parts
• Shifter is intended for vehicles with interior fittings or center consoles, these must be processed in the invisible area.
- Shift knob free selectable in different versions/ Colors.
|Total height:||approx. 345 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 184 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 184 x 115 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 75 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 75 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,68 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 0 / 100 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, CAE Shift Rod "L", All small and fastening parts.
Installation Manual for download you will find here behind the "PDF" tab ( english coming soon )
TÜV papers for this CAE Ultra Shifter in preparations