CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for VW UP / Mii / Citigo MQ100 5 Speed gearbox
- UNDERFLOOR VERSION LIKE THE ORIGINAL PART
NO DRILLING FOR CABLE PASS THROUGH, NEARLY NO MODIFICATION OF THE CENTER CONSOLE REQUIRED
- MUCH LOWER EXPENDITURE FOR INSTALLING, REMOVING OF THE CENTER CONSOLE IS NOT NECESSARY
SHIFTER CAN BE INSATLLED NEARLY INVISIBLE !
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 60 mm.
- Shifter uses the gearbox internal reverse gear lock. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Installation instructions for download on this site
- Shift knob free selectable in different versions/ Colors
Total height over Tunnel Sheet: approx. 400 mm Total length: approx. 300 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 300 x 125 mm Shifting travel: approx. 70 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 70 mm Weight (complete): approx. 3,5 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 50 / 100 mm
The original gear levers have to be modified.
In Future the modified levers can be orderd also from us
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, covering plate for tunnel opening, CAE HD gearshift cable, all screws