CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- Universal kit for vehicles with 5 and 6 speed Getrag and ZF transmissions, standard H-pattern or Dog Leg.
- surface alu uncoatetd , for black anodized choose 10023 BMW EXS
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Complete kit for adaptation to BMW switch rod with all small parts and fastening material.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a centre console.
|Total height:||approx. 400 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 180 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 150 x 125 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,05 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 50 / 170 mm|
We recommend our adjustable shift rod 10023ROD-AL
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, all screws and small parts
Installation Manual for download you will find here behind the "PDF" tab