available from mid-July 2019
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern. NOT FITTING FOR NA 5 SPEED !!!
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 55 mm.
- Shifter use the gearbox internal reverse unlocking. Accidental insertion of the R-gear is impossible. Reverse gear can only be reached from neutral.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Complete pre mounted shifter for direct mounting to the gearbox with all small parts and fastening material.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles with Center console, it have to be modified
Choose your gear lever knob by the following variations:
anodized aluminium in grey, blue, red, silver, orange; or in Plastic (POM) white or black
optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara and blue or red X-seam
Surface Alu uncoated. black or grey anodized against extra charge
|Total height:||approx. 300 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 130 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 120 x 85 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 55 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,05 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 0 / 100 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, all screws and small parts; Sealing collar for center tunnel; Surface sealant and screw glue
Installation Manual for download you will find here behind the "PDF" tab ( Coming Soon )
This CAE Ultra Shifter has admission papers for Germany, please inform yourself at the car registration office of your country