CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern and suitable for 4- and 5-gear transmissions and 6-gear transmission based on them.
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 75 x 75 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever
- Shift knob free selectable in different versions/ Colors
|Total height:||approx. 450 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 220 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 160 x 115 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 75 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 75 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,5 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 50 / 175 mm|
Welding and djustment of shift rod; and tunnel aperture for shift rod close to gas pedal required! Covering of the shift rod break thru will be realized by the delivered aluminium cap with sealing rubber sleeve.
Delivery: Shifter, shift rod (Steel Tube) and cardan joint with gearbox rod joining, aluminium cap with sealing rubber sleeve, all screws