CAE Ultra Shifter for Nissan 350 Z
- CAE ULTRA SHIFTER for 6 speed gearboxes standard H-pattern
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 72 x 72 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear will be unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of millcuted,8 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Shifter comes complete mounted for adaptation to stock shiftrod with all small parts and fastening material.
- centre console have to be slightly modified
Choose your gear lever knob by the following variations:
anodized aluminium in grey, blue, red, silver, orange; or in Plastic (POM) white or black
optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara and blue or red
|Total height:||approx. 295 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 180 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 145 x 180 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 72 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 72 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,09 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 0 / 120 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, all screws and small parts
Installation Manual for download you will find soon here behind the "PDF" tab ( under Construction )
This CAE Ultra Shifter has papers for Germany, please inform yourself at the car registration office in your country about street legality