Race version with 1-part housing and reinforced shift rod for use WITHOUT center console !!
- Kit for "GC8" vehicles with 5-speed gearbox
- The onepart shifter housing and the reinforced shift rod are designed for use in motor sports.
- The installation of the center console is NOT intended for this version it have to be modified when installed
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- the reverse gear lock of the shifter is without function at 5 Speed Gearboxes, internal lock out will prevent accidental engagement of reverse gear.
(Advantage: if you ever swap to 6 speed, you already have the right shifter)
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Complete kit for adaptation stock shift rod with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shift knob free selectable in different versions/ Colors
|Total height:||approx. 435 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 240 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 198 x 124 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 2,1 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 30 / 80 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, special shift rod, Rod adaptor for 5 Speed Gearbox ; all screws and and required small parts
Installation instructions here for download behind the PDF Tab
All CAE Ultra Shifters are TÜV® approved and street legal; please aks for your certificate while ordering