CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
RACE Version with 1-piece housing and HD- Shift Rod
NOT for using with center console !
- for Modelyear `08-`18
- Shifter Kit for "STI" with 6 speed ROD shifted manual transmissions, H-pattern. Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Complete kit for adaptation stock shift rod with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- centre console have to be slightly modified fo installation
All shifters with anodised aluminium gear lever knob in the following colours: titanium grey (standard), blue, red, black, silver or orange.
|Total height:||approx. 435 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 240 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 198 x 124 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 2,1 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 30 / 80 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, special shift rod, all screws and and required small parts
Installation instructions her for download or click to the PDF Tab
All CAE Ultra Shifters are permitted for public road traffic !