CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter RACE Version Porsche 964 & 993 ALU Uncoatetd
!!! fits only to Porsche 964 & 993 C2 !!! NOT fitting to C4 AWD !!!
- Developed for racing cars without interior equipment or without a centre console, if center console schould be mounted it have to be modified (see pics)
- developed for 5& 6-speed Gearboxes
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 78 x 78 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Choose your gear lever knob by the following variations:
anodized aluminium in grey, blue, red, silver, orange; or in Plastic (POM) white or black
optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara and blue or red X-seam
|Total height:||approx. 385 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 290 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 290 x 120 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 78 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 78 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,95 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 40 / 100 mm|
Due to the design of motor sport and therefore missing rubber damping elements, engine and gerabox noises may transmitted to the interior
Delivery: Shifter pre-assembled; Seal-plate; Shift Rod with integrated joint ; Small parts
installation instructions here for download behind the "PDF" tab
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motor sports and not permitted for public road traffic !