CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- Universal kit for Ford Focus MK1 RS with cable transmission. This shifter uses the serial reverse gear lock in the transmission (no mechanics on the shift lever).
- Shifter is delivered as a complete kit including length optimized CAE HD gearshift cables.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever
- Shift knob free selectable in different versions, optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara with blue or red X-seam ´
Total height: approx. 500 mm Total length: approx. 240 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 240 x 133 mm Shifting travel: approx. 65 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 65 mm Weight (complete): approx. 3,75 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 70 / 150 mm
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, CAE HD gearshift cable, all screws
installation instructions here for Download or behind the PDF TabCAUTIONAlmost all shifters are available with german TÜV papers and are therefore street legalPlease ask before ordering