supplied as a complete kit with CAE HD gearshift cables
Optimized for motorsport with the following features:
- Short and super-precise shifting travel H-connected.
Surface Alu uncoated; for black anodized choose 10060 EXS
- The clutch system remains original.
- Moderate racing optics.
- Optimum ergonomics with the Focus Motorsport: Perfect positioning of the gear lever close to the steering wheel.
- The H shift pattern is within about 70 x 70 mm.
- Accidentally inserting the reverse gear is impossible. The unlocking of the reverse gear is done by pulling the sliding sleeve on the gear lever.
- Low weight and high stability: The milling and turning parts are made of 7075 aluminum, the substructures of laser-cut, 3 mm thick aluminum sheet AlMg3.
- The parts are assembled in the TIG welding process and brushed for an optimal finish and then optionally anodised black´
- Easy gear changes under load or when cornering.
- Integrated center position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing lanes during the up and down shift.
- Right / left stops and reverse stop can be set separately.
- Easy installation through complete conversion kit, Offer includes all hardware, fastening hardware, and installation instructions.
- Shifter uses the fixing points of the original lever.
- Shift knob Anodized aluminum in titanium gray blue, red, silver, orange or in plastic (POM) black or white available.
|Total height:||approx. 540 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 295 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 295 x 130 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 70 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 70 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 3,3 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 20 / 125 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, CAE HD gearshift cable, all screws and Required fastening hardware
Installation Manual for download you will find here behind the "PDF" tab (coming soon)
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motor sports and not permitted for public road traffic !