Special kit for Hyundai I 30 N
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern. Racing-style appearance.
Surface Alu uncoated; for black anodized choose 10089 EXS
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 70x 70 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops, Lever middle Position and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles with complete centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Easy installation through 2 piece housing
minimum modifying of the center console and no exchange of the Stock cables required,
the stock Shift boot dont fits any more
- All systems are delivered with all small parts and fastening material
- installation instructions coming soon here for download
Choose your gear lever knob by the following variations:
anodized aluminium in grey, blue, red, silver, orange; or in Plastic (POM) white or black
optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara and blue or red X-seam
|Total height:||approx. 470 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 280 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 280 x 125 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 70 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 70 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,63 kg|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, Small parts and fastening material
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motor sports and not permitted for public road traffic !