CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 5 - 9 with 5 Speed gearboxes for use with the original gearshift cables. not for 6 speed Boxes!
This shifter uses the gearbox internal reverse gear lock in the transmission (no mechanics on the shift lever).
- Shifter uses the stock Shiftcables.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Choose your gear lever knob by the following variations:
anodized aluminium in grey, blue, red, silver, orange, green, purple; or in Plastic (POM) white or black
optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara and blue or red X-seam
Total height: approx. 415 mm Total length: approx. 240 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 240 x 130 mm Shifting travel: approx. 65 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 65 mm Weight (complete): approx. 1,05 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 70 / 150 mm
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, Small parts for Installation
The Installation Manual you will find at the "PDF" tab on this siteCAUTION
Almost all shifters are available with german TÜV papers and are therefore street legal Please ask before ordering