CAE Shifter Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 10
CAE Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Shifter for Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 10 with 5 Speed Gearboxes for use with the original gearshift cables. NOT FOR 6 SPEED
This shifter type uses the serial reverse gear lock in the transmission (no mechanics on the shift lever).
- Shifter is delivered as a complete kit including length optimized CAE HD gearshift cables.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Shift knob free selectable in different versions/ colors
|Total height:||approx. 425 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 345 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 345 x 135 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,35 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 70 / 120 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, small parts.
Almost all shifters are available with german TÜV papers and are therefore street legal Please ask before ordering
Average product review
Total entries: 2
Total entries: 2