CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for Ford MT75 (not suitable for BORG WARNER transmission).
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- easy shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops adjustable separately.
- Shifter will be delivered as complete kit including CAE adjustable shift rod milled from 7075 aluminium,
- centre console has to be modified
- YShift knob free selectable in different versions optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara with blue or red X-seam This shifter has no reverse gear lock.
|Total height:||approx. 400 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 180 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 150 x 125 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,05 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 50 / 170 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, CAE adjustable Aluminium Rod, Cover Sheet with rubber boot, fastening screws.
Almost all shifters are available with german TÜV papers and are therefore street legal
Please ask before ordering