CAE Ultra Shifter Astra G /MK4 F23
CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- Shifter for Opel / Vauxhall Astra G / MK4 with 5 speed F23 Gearbox
- Shifter is delivered as a complete kit including CAE HD gearshift cables.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Shifter has nor Reverse gear Lock out, it uses the Gearbox internal lockout.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for cars without interior equipment or without a centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Shift knob free selectable in different versions, optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara with blue or red X-seam
Total height: approx. 480 mm Total length: approx. 220 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 230 x 135 mm Shifting travel: approx. 65 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 65 mm Weight (complete): approx. 2,9 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 70 / 170 mm
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, CAE HD gearshift cable, all screws and small parts.CAUTIONAlmost all shifters are available with german TÜV papers and are therefore street legalPlease ask before ordering