and Gearbox Joint with 19mm diameter
available from mid-July 2019
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 55 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Complete pre mounted shifter for direct mounting to the gearbox with all small parts and fastening material.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles with Center console, it have to be modified
Choose your gear lever knob by the following variations:
anodized aluminium in grey, blue, red, silver, orange; or in Plastic (POM) white or black
optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara and blue or red X-seam
Surface Alu uncoated. black or grey anodized against extra charge
|Total height:||approx. 300 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 130 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 120 x 85 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 55 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,05 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 0 / 100 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, all screws and small parts; Sealing collar for center tunnel; Surface sealant and screw glue
Installation Manual for download you will find here behind the "PDF" tab ( coming Soon)
This CAE Ultra Shifter has admission papers for Germany, please inform yourself at the car registration office of your country