CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 5 - 9 with 6 Speed gearboxes for use with the original gearshift cables.
This shifter uses the mechanics on the shift Lever for reverse lockout
- Shifter uses the stock Shiftcables.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of mill-cutted, 3 mm thick AlMg3 Aluminium Sheet which is completeley chamfered
The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift Lever.
- Shift knob free selectable in different versions/ colors
Total height: approx. 415 mm Total length: approx. 240 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 240 x 130 mm Shifting travel: approx. 65 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 65 mm Weight (complete): approx. 1,05 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 70 / 150 mm
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, Small parts for Installation; Conversion kit for gear shift cable
The Installation Manual you will find at the "PDF" tab on this site ( under construction)CAUTION
Almost all shifters are available with german TÜV papers and are therefore street legal Please ask before ordering