CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
NOW READY TO ORDER ---- DELIVERY DATE ABOUT END OF FREBRUARY 2021
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern and suitable for 4- speed transmissions
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel.
- The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Reverse gear unlocking via cable pull from the gear lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy, the shift rod is made of seamless precision steel tube E235 and painted
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: Shifter comes complete pre mounted with all required parts for installation
- The shift rod is double-mounted in maintenance-free spherical bearings and has 2 universal joints to the gearbox. The connection piece to the gear enables a 100% play-free connection
- The choke levers must be removed
- the installation manual you will find for download at the bottom of this page ( under construction)
- Shifter is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever
- Simple installation thanks to the complete conversion kit, delivery is complete with all parts required for installation
- The installation instructions can be downloaded further down on this page (in preparation)
- Surface and gear knob can be selected in different designs; and as an accessory with gray Alcantara covered with red or blue X-seam
Total height: approx. 430 mm Total length: approx. 235 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 235 x 85 mm Shifting travel: approx. 95 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 65 mm Weight (complete): approx. 1,65 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 0 / 250 mm
Scope of delivery: Shifter completely assembled, completely adjustable shift rod with double bearings and 2 universal joints for connection to the gearbox; Clamp for shift rod head; all necessary small partsCAUTIONTÜV papers are in preparation (expected early 2022)