CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for Oktavia with a VW 02M/Q 6 speed cable transmission, type MQ350.
Suitable also for all VW AG platform vehicles ( MQB )
- Surface Alu uncoated
- NEW UNDERPASS VERSION LIKE THE ORIGINAL PART
NO DRILLING FOR CABLE PASS THROUGH, NO MODIFICATION OF THE CENTER CONSOLE HIMSELF, JUST THE COVERFRAMES HAVE TO BE CUTTEUD OUT
MUCH LOWER EXPENDITURE FOR INSTALLING, REMOVING OF THE CENTER CONSOLE IS NOT NECESSARY
SHIFTER CAN BE INSATLLED NEARLY INVISIBLE !
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 70 x 70 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material
- installation instructions for download Surface and Shift knob selectable in different versions, optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara with blue or red X-seam
Total height: approx. 460 mm Total length: approx. 300 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 300 x 125 mm Shifting travel: approx. 70 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 70 mm Weight (complete): approx. 3,5 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 50 / 100 mm
The original gear levers have to be modified. Find modified gear lever kit (10145KIT) and the suitable gearbox cable bracket (10145WID) under "Accessories" (see below).
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, covering plate for tunnel opening, CAE HD gearshift cable, all screws and small parts
You can find the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for download behind the "PDF" tab here on this pageCAUTIONAlmost all shifters are available with german TÜV papers and are therefore street legalPlease ask before ordering