Our newest product in the CAE-BMW family
We have further developed 85% of all components of this shifter to make it perfect
|Shifter fits to following BMW Models:|
|1´E88 135i N54|
|1´E82 135i N54|
|3´E90 335i N54|
|3´E90 LCI 325D N57|
|3´E90 LCI 330 D|
|3´E90 LCI 335i N54|
|3´E91 335i N54|
|3´E91 LCI 325D N57|
|3´E91 LCI 330 D|
|3´E91 LCI 335i N54|
|3´E92 LCI 330 D N57|
|3´E92 LCI 325 D|
|3´E92 LCI 330 D|
|3´E92 LCI 335 D|
|3´E93 LCI 330 D N57|
|3´E93 LCI 325 D|
|3´E93 LCI 330 D|
- Complete kit for adaptation to BMW E8/9X with 6 speed manual gearbox standard H-pattern, including CAE shift rod "3XS" and all small parts and fastening material. for assignment, see the table above
- No drilling into the Tunnel required !!!
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift knob close to the steering wheel.
The shift pattern is confined to approx. 75 x 75 mm, therfore super-precise shifting, exclusively H-pattern.
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3/ 6mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated 3/4 position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing alleys while shifting up and down.
- 1/2 - 5/6 and reverse alleys adjustable separately.
- Shifter is intended for vehicles with interior equipment, he can be installed nearly invisible
The centre console have to be modified for fitting over the shifter.
Surface and shift knob selectable in different versions
|Total height:||approx. 375 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 180 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 180 x 115 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 75 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 75 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,66 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 0 / 100 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, CAE Shift Rod "3XS", Cover plate with rubber boot, all screws and small parts
Installation Manual for download you will find here behind the "PDF" tab ( english coming soon )
This CAE Ultra Shifter has papers for Germany, please inform yourself at the car registration office in your country about street legality.
If you would like to have your Shifter with german TÜV Papers, please contact us in parallel with the purchase