Special kit for Ford Focus MK2 RS & ST with M66 cable gearbox
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form. Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 70x 70 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium.
The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops, Lever middle Position and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles with complete centre console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Easy installation through 2 piece housing
No modifying of the center console and no cutting/ exchanging of the Stock cables cequired,
the stock Shift boot dont fits any more
- All systems are delivered with all small parts and fastening material
- installation instructions coming soon here for download
- Shift knob free selectable in different versions, optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara with blue or red X-seam
Total height: approx. 470 mm Total length: approx. 280 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 280 x 125 mm Shifting travel: approx. 70 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 70 mm Weight (complete): approx. 1,63 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 20 / 150 mm
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, Small parts and fastening materialCAUTIONAlmost all shifters are available with german TÜV papers and are therefore street legalPlease ask before ordering