CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- RACE Shifter for F56 MINI 6 speed transmissions for using original gearshift cables.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The sheets are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
Total height: approx. 480 mm Total length: approx. 288 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 288 x 120 mm Shifting travel: approx. 65 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 65 mm Weight (complete): approx. 1,10 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 0 / 160 mm Gear knob height: approx. 430 mm
Center console can be mounted, it have to be modified, also the drive mode selector.
No other modifications necessary at the car.
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, all screws and small parts
installation instructions for dowload here behind the "PDF" tab ( In Future)
All CAE Ultra Shifters are permitted for public road traffic !