CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter STREET Version Porsche 996, 997, 986 ; 987
for road vehicles with interior equipment and centre console; Shifter has Brackets for fitting the Center Console
- developed for 6-speed Gearboxes, fitting to:
996 Carrera (4) ; GT3 ; GT3 RS ; GT2 ; Turbo; GT3 CUP
997 Carrera ; GT 3 ; GT3 RS ; GT 2 ; GT2 RS ; Turbo
986 / 987 Boxster / Cayman at 5-speed boxes (older Cayman & Boxster) the reverse lock out is without function.
For use with the original Porsche gearshift cables (not included in delivery); optionally available with CAE HD gearshift cables (see Drop down menu o accessoires).
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- You can choose anodised aluminium gear lever knob in the following colours:
titanium grey, blue, red, silver, orange; or in Plastic (POM) white or black.
Total height: approx. 385 mm Total length: approx. 290 mm Dimensions of base plate: approx. 290 x 120 mm Shifting travel: approx. 65 mm Selector travel (transverse direction): approx. 65 mm Weight (complete): approx. 1,45 kg Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up): approx. 40 / 100 mm
STREET Version of the assembly under the center console. At 997 center console itself no modifications necessary. The frame between the center console and shift boot have to be slightly modified. Shift boot can't be mounted.
WE RECOMMEND OUR CFK BEZEL 10013COVER FOR A PERFECT LOOK
Delivery: Shifter pre-assembled, connecting parts for the original gearshift cables(optionally available with CAE HD gearshift cables)
Installation instructions here for download behind the PDF tab
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motor sports and not permitted for public road traffic !