CAE Ultra Shifter for Suzuki Swift GTI 2010-2017 (NZ)
CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel.
The shift pattern is confined to approx. 80 x 80 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles with interior/centre console and make use of the mounting points and cables of the original shift lever
Center console himself has not to be modified, just the cover frame.
- Optionally available in all black anodized.
- You can choose anodised aluminium gear lever knob in the following colours:
titanium grey, blue, red, silver or orange; or in Plastic (POM) white or black silver or orange.
|Total height:||approx. 480 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 300 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 145 x 300 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 80 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 80 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,35 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 0 / 145 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, all screws and small parts.
Installation Manual for download you will find here behind the "PDF" tab
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motor sports and not permitted for public road traffic !