CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimised for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for NSU TT & TTS
- Surface Alu uncoated
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern and suitable for 4- and 5-gear transmissions.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment.
Choose your gear lever knob by the following variations:
anodized aluminium in grey, blue, red, silver, orange; or in Plastic (POM) white or black
optional against extra charge wrapped with grey alcantara and blue or red X-seam
|Total height:||approx. 410 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 200 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 130 x 90 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 0,75 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||approx. 50 / 200 mm|
The stock heat lever have to be removed. For optimum stability, it is necessary to drill 6 holes in the tunnel (for mounting).
Delivery: Shifter, connecting rod with clamp for shift rod head, installation instructions